First and foremost thing, gifts are gifts, there is nothingto be labeled as cheap gifts and pricey gifts. One while taking a gift should alwayswonder about the blessing that they are getting along with the gifts. Whileworking in a corporate, small cheap gifts excite the most number of workers asthey can easily keep it anywhere near their desk without thinking about how to keep it, where to keep it,saving it from damaged. This fear will remain whenever someone else comes nearand I showed the gifts to her, and surprisingly she took the less paid one.This is because handling cheap gifts are pretty much easier as there’s no needto worry about anything now, rather let’s just enjoy the party.
Some advantages of Cheap gifts:
- Cheap gifts when given to customers for more activity on their app/website tend to satisfy them more and thus becomes easy to retain them in future
- Generally, people love getting cheap goods for themselves and when it is free with just the actual clothing, then it kind of becomes a jackpot for them
- Giving away cheap but quality goods to people around us prove to be a very good marketing move
Every coin has two sides, and so does cheap gifts. Let’s have a look at the disadvantages:
- It may cost double for the firm to buy gifts for almost everyone
- A customer may buy something out of sheer pressure just to get the free gift item.
- Excessive gifts can even spoil the employees as they will think that even if they work less they will get a gift as it’ll become a habit.
Hence, the classification of cheap and pricey gifts is nothing but just another way of criticizing the capability of the person gifting the item and the mindset of the receiver.