CBD oil :
CBD oil is an abbreviation for the Cannabidiol. It is derived from the cannabis plant (hemp) from the cannabinoid family. It is different from Marijuana in the content of the psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol compound (THC). The content of THC is very low in the CBD oil as compared to marijuana, which makes it non-psychoactive.
Medical uses of CBD oil :
- Used in the treatment for various addictions.
- Used as a natural pain reliever due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is also beneficial in drug withdrawal symptoms and helps in quitting smoking.
- Effective treatment of anxiety (post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder etc.) and insomnia.
- In the treatment of various neuropsychiatric disorders and epilepsy.
- Is also effective in the treatment of people suffering from schizophrenia.
- Treatment of acne.
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- According to some researchers, CBD oil is also helpful in fighting cancer.
- Eases pancreatic inflammation in the patients type 1 diabetes.
Forms in which CBD oil products are available :
The CBD oil products are available as :
- CBD oil
- CBD tincture
- CBD oil capsules
- CBD sublingual spray
For more information about the CBD oil products you can search for allcbdoilbenefits.
The allcbdoilbenefits website provides all the information regarding the CBD oils.
Methods to use the CBD products :
The CBD oil products can be used by :
- Simply rubbing on the affected body parts.
- Through vaporizers in vapor form
Side effects of CBD oil :
Although it’s quite safe to use the CBD oil products for anxiety, depression etc., but it is important to take well administered doses. The following side effects are noticed among the users of CBD oil :
- Inhibition of the hepatic drug metabolism.
- Low blood pressure
- Some people also reported resultant diarrhea
- People suffering from Parkinson’s disease might notice increase in the tremor